ESSER III Public Consultation

Culpeper County Public Schools (CCPS) has been awarded ESSER III funds to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and address the impacts of COVID-19 on our students.  The funds are to be used to address students’ academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs. The CCPS ARP ESSER III plan describes how the awarded funds will be used.  CCPS has taken and will continue to take actions to promote the health and safety of students, staff, and visitors. A description of actions already taken and additional actions planned are included in the plans outlined on our website’s ESSER III page.

CCPS has reopened the public consultation for the ARP ESSER III spending plan. At this time, 85% of the remaining CCPS ESSER III funds are committed to addressing learning loss. The remaining 15% is allocated to programs that address health and safety and student wellness.

Public comment is taken into consideration during the review and revision process. The revised spending plan will be posted on the ESSER III page by December 31, 2022.

Input from the community can be emailed to or mailed to:


Attention:Laura Hoover

471 James Madison Hwy, Suite 201

Culpeper, VA  22701