Browse By Topic
Check out our new Program of Studies!
CCHS Little Blues: Early Childhood Pre-School Registration
- French T-Shirts are in! Pick yours up in room 212 if you ordered one.
- AP Biology remediation will be today from 3:30 – 5:00.
- Wednesday during remediation there will be a meeting in room 207 for all girls interested in playing field hockey next year.
- Red Cross Blood Drive Tuesday Morning in the Gym. Teachers and staff are welcome to walk in to donate blood.
- Cheerleading conditioning will begin on Wednesday, April 23rd from 3:45-5:00 pm in the gym.
- Germanna Community College has extended the priority deadline for financial aid until May 1st.
- Registration is now open for fall semester at Germanna Community College, as well as other area community colleges. If you need assistance with your fall schedule, put in a request in the guidance office to meet with Mr. Johnson, our Career Coach.
- Please help the animals! We are having a Pet Food Drive during homerooms. The winning class gets donuts from knakals. All donations are due May 1st.
- Seniors – any money owed for Kings Dominion is due by April 25th. No exceptions or late payments. The tickets must be ordered.
- Professional Prom photography picture packets are available at prom. Please stop by room 115 or the main office to pick up packet information.
- Do you want to be someone’s HERO? Join Heidi’s Heroes Relay for Life team as they raise money for and support the fight against cancer. Registration forms can be picked up in Mrs. Murphy’s room. All forms with $10 fee are due back by April 24th.
- Come out this Thursday, April 24th to chick-fil-a from 5-8 pm to help support Heidi’s Heroes Relay for Life team! Mention Heidi’s Heroes at the register.
- Applications are now available for the Mr. CCHS Pageant. They may be picked up in either the main office of in room 511. All applications must be returned to Mrs. Murphy no later than April 28.
- Prom tickets will be on sale during all 3 lunch shifts, all week. This cost is 25 dollars per person. Guest forms are available at the ticket table and the main office. Don’t forget to nominate for your prom king and queen. Nominations are going on today through Wednesday, April 23rd at the ticket table.
- Looking for something to do after prom? The Culpeper Sheriff’s department will be holding an after prom party here in the gym immediately following prom until 5 am. Come challenge Mrs. Marshall in a bull riding contest and win lots of prizes. You DO NOT have to attend prom to attend the after prom, but you must be prom eligible. Information is also available at the ticket table in the cafeteria.
All external links are intended for educational purposes only. Culpeper County Public Schools is not responsible for questionable or controversial content that may be found through links external to this site.